Sales / Technical Assistant
Energetic sales person with great communication skills
HEATPORT is the #1 supplier of the premium quality diesel heating systems for RVs, Marine and Off-grid use in New Zealand. We are looking for new motivated team member. We require you to have a previous background that will match our requirements for this job position.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST HAVE
- Excellent communication skills in a technical manner. Fluent English or preferably native English speaker.
- Tracked records of previous sales experiences or customer service.
- Background or qualification specifically in technical areas.
- Good time management skills and being able to calm down under pressure.
Ability to keep a tidy workplace.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and improvisation skills and creativity.
- Attention to detail.
- Full NZ driving licence and own transport.
THE FULLY TRAINED APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED
- Full understanding of the diesel heating systems and be oriented in all technical aspects of operation and installation of our products. We will train you and provide you with all the information necessary to excel in your position.
- Assembling our products, quality checking the individual components and assemblies.
- Managing the warehouse and inventory system, using a barcode scanner and performing general inventory operations.
- Understanding the functionalities of our ecommerce store and business SW.
- Managing our product database, writing descriptions and technical specifications.
- Producing professional looking photos in photo studio and post production.
- Representing our company and being able to talk about our products towards our customers via phone, e-mail or chat and also face to face.
- Providing general sales tasks including quotation, invoicing and payment processing.
- Processing the online orders including picking/packing the products, booking the couriers and recording the sales into our system.
- Providing the customer service and support and help with troubleshooting.
- Servicing the products, identification of issues and providing the diagnostic and repair solution.
- Providing technical assistance and finding solutions for any general technical problems in operation of business.
- Learning new systems and being able to perform even small tasks not mentioned above that are involved in our small-business operations.
- Being friendly, reliable, hard working and able to work on his own.
- Working in the rural part of Cheviot / North Canterbury.
- Work Visa (we can discuss your options and help with your immigration status).
- Great working environment with very small team of young people excited about their work.
- Working from warehouse located in beautiful rural part of Cheviot (Hurunui district) away from city.
- Possibility of the extra long holiday over the summer months (if required).
- Flexibility in your schedule.
- Full time job and long term cooperation.
- Possibility to grow your carrier and salary all the way to management position (if you are interested).
Please send us your CV and cover letter to address: email@example.com
All successful applicants will be invited for an interview.